PRINCIPLES and PRACTICES
The School has adopted various working principles with the aim of protecting the integrity of its work and the welfare of its students.
Principles & Practices include:
- All tutors are also students of philosophy in the School.
- Tutors receive no remuneration for their services.
- Course fees are used for necessary expenditure such as the purchase of furniture and equipment, maintenance of premises, administration, advertising etc.
- Fees are kept to a practical minimum.
- No one may receive financial advantage from attendance at the School.
- Neither attendance at the School, nor position in it, may be used for personal advantage.
- Students are asked not to criticise others, but to practise tolerance and respect.
- All are welcome to attend the introductory courses, and to continue further with the study and practice if so inclined.
The hope and intent is that students will gain inspiration and guidance to help bring them to a fuller, richer and more productive life, to evolve the spiritual aspect of their being, and to serve society to the best of their ability.